Top Life Insurance Myths (Based on FAQs on Life Insurance)
The decision for families to buy life insurance is often met with hesitation and confusion, or even denial for it’s not an easy subject to think about what would happen if you were to pass away.
When it comes to protecting your loved ones with a life insurance policy, Insurance Pro thinks is very important to separate fact from fiction.
Do I Really Need Life Insurance?
- MYTH 1: Life insurance is only for “rich people”
- MYTH 2: I’m single so I don’t need life insurance.
- MYTH 3: I’m married but I don’t have kids so I don’t need life insurance.
- MYTH 4: I don’t need life insurance once my children are self-supporting.
- MYTH 5: Life insurance costs too much to buy when I’m older.
- MYTH 6: I’ll have enough money saved by the time I die to pass something along to my children and grandchildren.
- MYTH 7: My beneficiaries will have to pay income taxes on the proceeds from my life insurance policy.
If you believe any of the statements above to be true, it’s a good idea to speak with an Insurance Pro agent right now. Remember that no matter where you are in life, it makes sense to help protect your loved ones and your assets with a life insurance policy.
At Insurance Pro, we understand that life insurance can be confusing, that’s why we are here to answer all your questions about the different coverages available for you and help you to find the coverage that best meets your family’s needs.