“Securing Peace of Mind: Unveiling the Benefits of Final Expense Coverage”📚
Why do I need a Final Expense?
At some point in our life we will have to face the death of a close family member and worrying about funeral costs will only add to the pain and grief. While there’s nothing we can do to ease the pain of loss, planning ahead can eliminate the financial burden of loosing a loved one. If you are between the ages of 45-85 years old this might be the product for you.
Benefits of a Final Expense policy:
- You can use it for a traditional funeral or cremation.
- No medical exam is needed.
- Coverage from $ 2,000 to $ 35,000
- Accumulate “Cash Value”
- A level monthly premium or payment which it never changes.
- Coverage in the event of death pays for your mortgage.
- In the event of a disability or terminal illness, you can advance up to 95% of the insured amount for the mortgage payment.
Universal Life Insurance
- Permanent coverage
- There are different types of premium modes (fixed, variable or flexible)
- Accumulate “Cash Value”. You can have more money accumulated if you contribute more to the monthly premium.
- You can get money in life benefits if you suffer from a chronic, critical or terminal condition.
Read also: Frequently Asked Questions on Final Expense.