It is great having a slice of paradise in the Sunshine State of Florida. We have home solutions for you to help protect your place. Learn what’s covered where you live.
TYPES OF COVERAGE
- Protects the structure of your house, such as the roof and walls.
- Personal property coverage.
- Protects what’s inside your home, like furniture, even if it’s damaged or stolen outside the house.
- Other structures.
- Protects the physical structure of buildings on your property separate from your home, such as a detached garage.
Personal Liability for Damage or Injuries
- Defends and protects you if a person sues you after being injured on your property or after you damage their property
Hotel or House Rental
- As a passenger– Life is unpredictable and vacations are worth protecting. Hotel or house rental insurance and damage protection helps guard your vacation investment from certain unforeseen events and accidents that might otherwise cost you a bundle. One purchase covers everyone staying at your vacation rental!
- As an owner – Hotel or House Rental insurance is protection for your personal belongings if they get destroyed, damaged, or stolen, whether it’s in your home or not. Renters insurance also covers your personal liability, so if someone gets hurt in your home, your policy will help pay for any resulting medical expenses or legal fees.
Flood insurance is usually a separate policy designed to help protect your home and belongings if they are damaged in a flood. Standard property insurance policies, such as homeowners insurance, typically do not cover flood damage.
Insurance Pro offers a wide range of Home Insurance Policies
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Liability
- Hotel or House Rental