Freedom Health, Inc. plans offer Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug plan coverage to Florida residents.
Medicare Advantage plans are an alternative way to get your Original Medicare. These plans help cover the costs of services provided by hospitals, doctors, lab tests and some preventive screenings. These plans’ prescription drug component helps cover medications. Even if a plan’s monthly premium is $0, you would still pay the Original Medicare Part B premium, and Part A premium if applicable, to have medical coverage.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services awarded the company’s 2022 Medicare Advantage plans a 4.5-Star rating, with five stars being the best rating,” said Juan Carlos “JC” Doitteau, President at Insurance Pro.
Medicare Advantage plans are rated on their ability to:
- Help members stay healthy
- Assist members in managing chronic conditions
- Ensure positive member experiences with their health plan
- Achieve member satisfaction
- Provide effective customer service
I attribute this high Star Ratings to the collaborative relationships we have had with the care providers in our network. We know that much of our members’ healthcare experience happen in the interactions our members have with them and greatly appreciate everything providers do to help our members lead healthier lives,” said Doug Johnson, President of Freedom Health
There are different Freedom plans available in each area or ZIP code, some of the most common plans available in Florida are, but not limited to:
- Freedom Medicare Plan Rx (HMO)
- Freedom Medi-Medi Full (HMO D-SNP)
- Freedom Medi-Medi Partial (HMO D-SNP)
- Freedom Platinum Plan Rx (HMO)
- Freedom Platinum Plus Plan Rx (HMO)